- After completing 70% of the students, the students of the Higher Secondary /
Junior Colleges are permitted to start regular classes for the 11th standard.
- Junior colleges will be responsible for completing the syllabus of the students
admitted after the commencement of colleges by conducting extra lectures /
- The merit list ranks will be based on the ‘best of five’ marks.
- A total of four rounds of admissions will be conducted and the entire process is expected to conclude by the first week of August.
- After each round, students will have 2 days to approach the department for any corrections.
- Students can select minimum one and maximum ten preferred colleges while filling part II of the admission form.
- Students will be allowed to change their preferred colleges after every round based on availability of seats.
- Colleges have been instructed to start the course after 70 percent seats are filled. However, extra classes will need to be conducted for the remaining 30 percent.