Online admission form has to be filled in two steps. Part-1 (Personal information) Part- 2 (Preference order)
Part-1 of the application form will be available to fill before the declaration of Std.10th (State Board) result. The information of this part has to be filled and get approved once only.
Process to fill up Part-2, will begin immediately on declaration of SSC result (Sate Board). Before every round, Part-2 of application form can be updated.
How to fill Online Form :
- 1) Purchase Information Booklet from School/Guidance Centre.
- 2) Before filling admission form read information booklet carefully and try to understand the complete admission process for this you may seek help of your school/guidance centre.
- 3) Login to the given (area wise website first).
- 4) Login ID is provided in the Information Booklet. Use the same for first time Login. Change the pass word and remember new pass word for next Login.
- 5) Select the security questions and give correct answers and remember the same.
- 6) Take print of security questions and pass-ward, preserve it carefully (Never disclose your password to anyone).
- 7) To fill online application form follow the instructions, step by step displayed on the screen.
- 8) The information of regular students appearing Maharashtra State Board Exam March 2019, will appear automatically on screen, after entering his/her SSC seat No. check the same information carefully.
- 9) After entering upon the SSC seat number, if information is not displayed those students (State board or other boards) should fill the information manually by self.
- 10) Fill online admission form from school/guidance centre. After filling Part-1 of application verify the information filled in (i.e. Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, category, Reservation Mob. No. etc.) and get it approved from school/guidance centre.
- 11) Furnish all documents required for approval.
- 12) Take print of approved form and keep it for further use.
- 13) Those students who won’t get their form approved, such incomplete form will remain “pending” and such forms will not be considered for online admission process. And also they can’t fill Part-2 (preference). Therefore after filling online form check “MY STATUS”, it must be approved.
- 14) Those who are willing to make changes in Part-1 after submission, they have to get it corrected from school/guidance centre only, for this they should furnish the relevent documents at school/centre and resubmit the corrected online admission form and keep print with himself/herself of the same.
Part-2 can be filled only if my status is showing approved
- 15) On declaration of SSC (State Board) result, the process to fill up the Part-2 will begin.
- 16) On completion and approval of Part-1 as above, students can fill up Part-2 (Preferences).
- 17) As Part-1 is complete, website directs you to Part-2 which displays state boards SSC students total marks and percentage of best of five subjects. Other students have to enter their SSC marks manually.
- 18) After entering upon the total marks, please choose a stream as well as medium of instruction for the admission then a list of concerned Jr. Colleges (Aided/Unaided, Self finance) will be displayed on the screen, then decide your preferences order accordingly.
- 19) For online admission select minimum one and maximum ten Jr. Colleges for admission (preferences). Then take print of admission form and preserve it.
- 20) Online Admission process information and time-table will be declared on website from time to time. Therefore visit website frequently.
- 21) After any admission round check your student login and confirm which Jr. College you have got for admission as per your preference order. If you agree with it proceed for admission within stipulated time and take admission in the respective Jr. College.