Step-by-step guide for participating in FYJC online admission 2017-18:
- Purchase information booklet from school/ guidance center.
- Find Login-ID and password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website pune.11thadmission.net.
- Register through the ‘Student Login’ link available on the website.
- Log in using Login ID and password given in the booklet for first login. Immediately change the password for security reasons.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After filling the part-1, proceed to fill marks, stream selection and college preference under Part 2.
- Click on CONFIRM button and get your admission form confirmed.
Important notification for First Year Junior College (FYJC) aspirants living outside Pune Municipal Corporation (PCM) and Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) areas
A notification has been released by the Deputy Directorate of Education, stating that all First Year Junior College (FYJC) aspirants living outside Pune Municipal Corporation (PCM) and Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) areas are being advised to physically produce all documents at the nearest guidance centre.
Verification Process: After checking the papers, the center head would verify online forms through log-in ids. Moreover, center heads will cross check the Class 10th marks of the aspirant through the result available online, as the original mark sheet hasn’t arrived yet.
Reserved Category Candidates: Students seeking reservation under these categories sports, handicapped, ex-servicemen among others are required to produce the certificates at the concerned help centers. Their applications will only be approved after verification of all certificates.
The Assistant Director of Education for Pune Meenakshi Raut has said a number of things
“For reserved category candidates, if leaving certificate is not acquired from the schools yet by students then a bona-fide certificate from the school principal stating their religion, caste, mother tongue and date of birth should suffice. However, if the student produces caste certificate then it is not mandatory for them to produce bona-fide certificates from students, ” she said.
She also added that students from the CBSE or ICSE boards, will have to get their marks converted either at centers appointed by their boards or from their respective schools.
Important information for the students: For further information, students from outside the state can refer to the information booklet released by the directorate
Page 27 and 28 contain details of zone-wise guidance centers
Students can produce the required documents in-person so as to get their application approved
The first merit list of Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for First Year Junior College (FYJC, Std XI) is scheduled to be displayed online on June 27 by 10.30 am.