Below Procedure for FYJC Online Admission is same for all location Mumbai, Pune, Nashik
- Purchase information booklet from school / guidance centre.
- Find Login – ID and Password from booklet.
- Visit the website:-
For Mumbai – http://mumbai.11thadmission.net
For Pune – https://pune.11thadmission.net
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and Password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
- Change the password & Add security questions and remember both for further uses.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra state SSC board students (Appearing for March 2017 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All students from Maharashtra State Board, must get their admission form part – 1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant name, mother name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students other than Maharashtra State Board must get approved their application form at the guidance centre. Only after this approval, students are eligible to fill Part 2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicant with any grievance or correction in date should get form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicant claiming any constitutional and / or special reservation including open category students should get the form and documents from the school.
- Thus after completing all the information in part 1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved from schools principal or guidance center. Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. As Part 2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED IN MY STATUS.
- Once part 2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks if SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks, Reapiters, previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals and guidance centers.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, applicant must carefully, consider his/her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school/ college, aided, unaided, fees, medium, available subjects, distance between school college and your residence and timing of school/ college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicant choice he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print out of the Part 1 and Par 2.
- As per the time table, the merit list and the method of the admission process will be declared.
- Applicant to whom higher secondary school/ junior college of the first preference is allotted he/she must confirm admission in the concerned school/ college by paying full fees. The names of students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted blocked for the next round in the stream.
- Applicant who are allotted to higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission in the same, can conform admission in the concerned school/ college by paying full fees; and these names of admitted students will be restricted / blocked for the next round. If the students do not confirm their admission in this stipulated time, they will be eligible to change their college preferences for the next rounds.
- In this way, their will be four merit list with its admission schedule and then the regular lectures of std 11th will start.